I know I'm not the only person who loves to create wishlists in my favorite online shops. It's just so easy! I love how I can add my favorite items and then share the list to my hubby or family. Now you can do the same thing on OliveYew.com. Create a wishlist of your favorite handmade jewelry and share it with friends and family to make sure you always get what you want for birthdays, Mother's Day, anniversaries, or simply a "you're awesome" gift.
How to Create Your Jewelry Wishlist
- If you don't already have an OliveYew.com login, create one and login. You can even login using one of your social logins so that you don't have to remember a new password.
- Find one of your favorite pieces of jewelry and click on it to open its full details.
- Beside the "Purchase" button, click the "Add to Wishlist" button.
- You'll now see a red "Wishlist" tab on the right side of your screen.
- Add as many items to your wishlist as your heart desires.
How to Share Your Jewelry Wishlist
- Click on the "Wishlist" tab on the right side of your screen.
- The sharing icons are listed across the top of your Wishlist. You can choose to share from email, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
- Click on the sharing icon of your choice, customize your message and send.
If you choose the email option, you simply enter the email address(s) and write a short message. Your friends and family will then be sent a nice little email with a link to your favorite items.
For Facebook and Twitter, you write a message and we'll include the link to your wishlist. Share away and I hope you get lots of hearts and thumbs ups!
To share on Pinterest, you can choose to pin to any of your boards and add whatever you want as text.
Super easy! I'm envisioning wishlist sharing for birthdays, of course the big holidays, anniversaries and even for brides.
I hope you get what you wish for this year!